John T. Stout focuses his practice in the area of telecommunications.
John received his Juris Doctor in 2020 from Chicago-Kent College of Law, where he was a member of the Environmental and Energy Law moot court team and a Baum Family Environmental Law Fellow Scholarship recipient. While in law school, John gained experience through several positions including working as a student law clerk for Chicago-Kent’s Environmental and Energy Law Clinic and as an in-house law clerk at the Gas Technology Institute. Following his graduation, John worked as a postgraduate environmental law clerk at the Greater Chicago Legal Clinic and as a legal analyst for the Gas Technology Institute.
Before entering law school, John graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a Concentration in International Relations from Monmouth University in 2017. At Monmouth University, John took part in moot court, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and studied abroad in Florence, Italy.
- Real Estate
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D. (with a certificate in Environmental and Energy Law), 2020
- Monmouth University, B.A. (Political Science with a Concentration in International Relations), 2017
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Baum Family Environmental Law Fellow Scholarship Recipient
- The Jeffery G. Miller National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition Competitor, 2019