Angie’s practice focuses on commercial real estate and related corporate and finance work. She represents developers, financial institutions, and investors in the acquisition, disposition, leasing, and financing of commercial real estate properties. She also counsels clients on New Markets Tax Credit financing for the revitalization of distressed communities across the country.
Angie is a double Illini having attended the University of Illinois for both her undergraduate education and law school. Prior to joining Ginsberg Jacobs, Angie served as Assistant General Counsel for the Chicago Board of Education.
- Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Commercial Finance
- Construction & Development
- Tax Credits & Opportunity Zones
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S., Magna Cum Laude
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois