Ginsberg Jacobs is immersed in the telecom industry and well-versed in dealing with matters related to telecommunications and ancillary real estate, corporate, and litigation issues. Our attorneys have worked on telecommunication sites in all fifty states and have vast knowledge in all aspects of the acquisition, disposition, and leasing of wireless facilities of various types.
The telecom field is constantly evolving. Many firms might tack on “and telecom” as a practice subset of their real estate group – we don’t. Our telecom clients deserve attorneys who are completely focused on telecom and committed to staying on top of the ever-changing nuances of the industry and its technology.
- Handling all elements of tower leasing, including negotiating hundreds of matters with private landlords, municipalities, and infrastructure clients
- Negotiating small cell installations, including working with municipalities to make sure their telecom ordinances comply with state and federal law
- Leasing and licensing of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and Wi-Fi systems within major sports venues, hotels, universities, airports, and large office buildings across the country
- Negotiating Master Lease Agreements between telecommunication companies and large portfolio property owners
- Navigating the oft-complex zoning of wireless communication facilities